Immigration Issues/H1B petition denial reason

Dear Ajay
I am working in India for an Indian MNC and company have filed  new H1B petition for me on 2012-13 CAP and it has got RFE and then denied by USCIS - My company is not willing to share the denial reason to me as its against the policy.

Should I have to know the reason for denial for future filing of H1B with different employer since I129 has the specific question(8b) about the denial?

thanks in advance

Dear Jeby: H1B is an employer based petition; however, you as the beneficiary have the right to know the details of the case (the petitioner may withhold information, though.)

You may contact USCIS and get the information sent to you.

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.