Immigration Issues/H1B petition denial reason

Question
Dear Ajay
I am working in India for an Indian MNC and company have filed  new H1B petition for me on 2012-13 CAP and it has got RFE and then denied by USCIS - My company is not willing to share the denial reason to me as its against the policy.

Should I have to know the reason for denial for future filing of H1B with different employer since I129 has the specific question(8b) about the denial?

thanks in advance

Answer
Dear Jeby: H1B is an employer based petition; however, you as the beneficiary have the right to know the details of the case (the petitioner may withhold information, though.)

You may contact USCIS and get the information sent to you.

Best wishes,  

AJAY SINGH