Immigration Issues/Immigration possibility

Question
dear sir,
thank you very much for reading and answering , i hope, my question.
I am a 27 years old aeronautical engineer originally from and living and working in Jordan. I am holding a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (5 years of study) and have been working for 3 years in Aviation. I have no relatives in Canada. I speak English almost fluently. I am wondering what are my chances of immigrating to Canada, living and working there.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask.
regards,
Mallad

Answer
Hi Omar,

ASA

Thanks for your inquiry.

I suggest you that you read the following official web page in terms of immigrating to Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

In case you are not eligible under above criteria then you have to look for an employer in Canada, who either help you to Canada on work permit or with arranged employment. In case you enter Canada on work permit then after working one year, you are eligible to file your immigration application at your own.

Ravi

Ravi Khosla