Immigration Issues/Husband's waiver app

Hello, I asked this question two weeks ago with no answer. I reallty need help with this. Let me know if can help. Thank you! Here's my question: "Hello, I am a US citizen that submitted an application for residency for my husband. We are now at the point in the process where our lawyer wants our family and friends to write letters attesting to my hardship if my husband were to leave to mexico. And also letters explaining and proving that my husband has good moral character and why he should be approved for a green card. I need help writing my letter and telling my friends and family what the letter needs to include. I need key points that must be included to make a good and strong letter specifying that I will go through extreme hardship if he isn't approved and is deported. Also if I were to leave to Mexico, how I would suffer since I'm not from there. Im stuck! Please help!!!"

Dear Daniela:
In a situation like yours it is advised that you consult an experienced attorney to guide you properly.  You already have an attorney who has asked you to get supporting evidence attesting to extreme hardship to you (the petitioner.) I am sure your attorney must have given you guidelines in writing a hardship letter/affidavit.

In a nutshell, the letter state hardship regarding:
- Personal situation - family unity, ties, separation;
- Medical condition (of the Petitioner and children - if any;
- Financial situation;
- Educational situation;
- Conditions regarding living standard - here in the US and what would be in Mexico;
- Employment situation (what you do here in the US and what would you be doing in Mexico), whether you would even get a respectable job as per your educational level and standard;
- Success in the US vis-a-vis downfall in Mexico;
- Petitioner's dependency on the beneficiary for a living; etc.

Please specify each ground/reason of hardship to the best you can; if medical condition then talk in detail about diagnosis, treatment, follow-up treatments, visits to doctor, ER calls, medications prescribed and taken on regular basis, etc.

I hope you are guided accordingly.

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.