Immigration Issues/Mistake in Application form & COPR

Question
Hi Ravi.
My wife had sponsered me for immigration under Spouse application and today i recived my visa and COPR. when i was going throigh COPR i saw a mistake in my wife's name, thn on contacting cic they told we made the name mistake in the application..

Will be a problem if i land in canade with the mistake on COPR. If i contact delhi vo regarding this they might take a month or two to get it fixed because its an error in application.

Can i get the mistake fixed after landing in canada.

Answer
There shouldn't be any problem in terms of name because in the system they must have the correct information. We have seen such typing errors on numerous applications and it's nothing which you or your spouse is concealing or misrepresenting to the authorities. It's not a big deal. There is nothing to worry.There shouldn't be any problem in terms of name because in the system they must have the correct information. We have seen such typing errors on numerous applications and it's nothing which you or your spouse is concealing or misrepresenting to the authorities. It's not a big deal. Nothing to worry.

Ravi Khosla