Immigration Issues/Job change in H1B status

Question
I have a quick question: With current employer my H1B is pending for amendments and if I changes job before getting the approval and other employer applies for new H1B for me will that have issue?

Answer
It's not a problem if another company (Employer B) files an H1B petition for you while the amended petition through Employer A is pending. The H1B petition through Employer B should be approved and you should be granted extension of status, as I am assuming that Employer B is filing for you prior to expiration of your I-94 through Employer A.

General information about amended H1B petitions is here: www.h1b1.com/amend.htm

Ajay K. Arora