Immigration Issues/Personal History form

Question
hi Sir,
Filling form imm 5669 schedule A back ground declaration.in Q # 8 which is about personal history, it asks
From          to
month/year    month/year  
suppose an activity 1 started on 12 June 2012 and ended at 15 July 2012 than  activity 2 started from 16 July 2012 and ended 31 July 2012.activity 3 started 1 august 2012 and ended 31 December 2012. Please note that it only asks about months and not days. can you show me how it would be done. my specific question is whether we overlap months for example in above example activity 1 ends on 07/2012 and activity 2 starts from 07/2012 or 08/2012?? thanks
BB

Answer
Dear Bassanio,

ASA

Thanks for your inquiry.

My specific question is whether we overlap months?

Yes, you can overlap months.

There shouldn't be any gap in the personal history. If an applicant was on vacation or unemployed for few months or days then it must be noted in the personal history. Overlapping of month(s) is not an issue because sometime applicant(s) work two jobs at the same time.

Ravi  

Ravi Khosla