Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
hi i have been to the us before on an LPR status,i got it from my mom who was married to a u.s citizen.she brought me to the u.s when i was 4.we stayed there for 4 years straight before she decided to take us with her on a vacation to the philippines,then we returned after 4 months.then stayed in the u.s for 2 and a half years more.then she wanted to take another vacation.then she took us with her back to the philippines,and ever since we never had the chance to return to the u .s..considered as a minor on that time do i have any fault to the situation?how can i return to the us what should i file.my green card is lost but as far as i know it had no expiration date.but i still have my sss information and my alien # on my old passport..what should i do?need some good advice please!

Answer
Dear Charisma:
To answer your query efficiently and effectively more details with specific dates would be needed. I would recommend that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney in your area without delay. You may also contact us via phone and/or email and we will be more than happy to assist you.  

Best wishes,  

AJAY SINGH