Immigration Issues/immigration


hi i have been to the us before on an LPR status,i got it from my mom who was married to a u.s citizen.she brought me to the u.s when i was 4.we stayed there for 4 years straight before she decided to take us with her on a vacation to the philippines,then we returned after 4 months.then stayed in the u.s for 2 and a half years more.then she wanted to take another vacation.then she took us with her back to the philippines,and ever since we never had the chance to return to the u .s..considered as a minor on that time do i have any fault to the situation?how can i return to the us what should i green card is lost but as far as i know it had no expiration date.but i still have my sss information and my alien # on my old passport..what should i do?need some good advice please!

Dear Charisma:
To answer your query efficiently and effectively more details with specific dates would be needed. I would recommend that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney in your area without delay. You may also contact us via phone and/or email and we will be more than happy to assist you.  

Best wishes,  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.


Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.

©2017 All rights reserved.