Immigration Issues/How to send Passport to CPP-Ottawa

Question
Dear Sir,
One of my friend who is Pakistani citizen applied for skilled migration to Buffalo office when he was in USA on student visa. Now he is back from USA and has received an e-mail from CIC Ottawa  asking him to send his passport to be stamped for visa. Courier companies refuse to mail passport and I think that is international law? How he may send his PP to Ottawa or what options are available to him. one month has already passed and one left to reach deadline. Thanks

Answer
Dear Bassanio,

ASA

Thanks for your inquiry.

Send a request letter to CCP Office to transfer the file to Islamabad for further processing by explaining the situation. Please make sure that you send this request either by courier or registered mail and enclose the photocopy of the letter that you received.

Ravi

Ravi Khosla