Immigration Issues/ADIT

Question
I got below E mail.

"On August 28, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."

What means by ADIT and what I have to do for that ?

Answer

ADIT stands for Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems. Since you have already completed biometrics (fingerprinting) as part of adjustment of status filing, no action is required on your part. The green card will be automatically mailed to you.

Ajay K. Arora