Immigration Issues/Divorce and I-485

Question

My Sister is a US Citizen. She got married 4 months ago to her fiance who came to US on a K1 visa and filed for her fiance husband i-30 which was accepted and now they are not happy together. She wants to file for divorce and stop the immigration process. He is already got a work permit and recently a letter came from USCIS that they may call him for the interview or maybe not. Can you please tell the process to stop the Green card and also cancel his work permit. I greatly apprecite it.

Answer
Sorry to hear that, however, you may write to DHS/USCIS that you no longer wish to proceed with the I-130 petition and wish to withdraw it and that you have already divorced. Enclosed copy of the divorce judgment as well. You may write at the address on the interview notice, or the receipt notices or call 1-800-375-5283.

Best wishes,  

AJAY SINGH