Immigration Issues/Emergency Visa


my fiance is a US citizen and we have a son 5yrs. old, a US citizen too live with me outside the USA.
Now my fiance in the ICU Hospital at US. my son and I want to go to US to accompany my fiancee but i don't have a visa yet.
What kind of visa should I apply for emergency?
and what kind of affidavit support should we attached or use.

this is an emergency that I need to get a visa as soon a possible.

thank you,


Dear Jenny:
Sorry to hear about you Fiance; hope and wish him a speedy recovery!
Anyways, regarding emergency visa - you may apply for:
1) Visitors visa as accompanying your child to see his father,
2) Humanitarian visa showing hardship and necessity to visit,
3) Fiance' visa.

I would recommend the first which would be faster and quicker; and I believe looking into your circumstances it would not be difficult for you to get the visa.

Best wishes,  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.


Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.

©2017 All rights reserved.