Immigration Issues/H1B 2014 - Decision Still Pending

Dear Sir,
My H1B Petition was filed this year on 04th April, 2013. My case was picked up in Lottery and I was notified by my employer on 15th May, 2013 that my Reciept number was recieved from USCIS. My Employer does not share Reciept Numbers with Employees.

Now, It's almost the end of August and I have been told that my decision is still pending.

Almost all other employees ahve recieved their decison(Approved).

Does that mean my case is slowly moving towards RFE or Denial? Is there any chances still to get my case through to Approval state?
Nilash Banerjee

Dear Nilesh; Hope you have received response from USCIS on your petition - if not, please note that some times cases take a little longer than usual for processing.  You are the beneficiary of the petition and have a right to know the details of the case.  You may contact USCIS with your details and may be get current status on the case.  

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.