Immigration Issues/H1B denial

Question
Hi Ajay

my employer filed the H1B for me on 1 April 2013

i got the RFA, after that i have provided the client Letter position discription and work order details

On January 21, 2014, USCIS mailed me a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

can you please tell me the all the options that may be available to me ?

can i resubmit the documents again or i need to apply for H1b in April 2014  ?

Answer

If you are not maintaining other nonimmigrant status, you cannot remain in the U.S., unfortunately. Your employer can file another H1B petition in April and hopefully it will be selected again in the cap, and this time approved as well. Check with the H1B employer's immigration attorney for confirmation.

Ajay K. Arora