Immigration Issues/Marry my girlfriend who is on a Valid I-20 with expired F-1 student visa?

Question
My question is this, I am a US citizen and my girlfriend has an expired F-1 Visa but she is still on her Valid I-20 that was just renewed by the government and she is still currently pursuing her educational program.

Can I marry her to make her a us citizen legally on this I-20. And if so what forms need to be done in order for her to become legal and be able to work in this country. My final question is how long does this process usually take. Thank you in advance

Answer
Since your fiancee entered the U.S. legally, you can marry her and she can adjust status: http://www.h1b1.com/practices/marriage-to-a-u-s-citizen/

It will take about 3 months for her to be issued employment authorization document. Another few months after that and she will have resident status.

An I-130 immigrant petition and adjustment of status package are required to be filed concurrently to enable benefits on an expedited basis. Please contact an immigration attorney for case-specific advice.

Ajay K. Arora