Immigration Issues/ds 160

Question
hi

i m filling my ds 160 for h1b stamping . i need to know answer of following question:

where do you intend to work?
name of employer :
address:

i am working for consultancy x and i m  qorking in client location y.

what should i put there ,
name of employer and address:

also , does it matter if my LCA , and paystub and last year w2  has different income ,

please guide me

Answer

Put the name of the employer and address as stated in Form I-129 (H1B petition). It is OK to put the company's main address as indicated on the I-129 rather than the actual worksite as stated on the certified LCA.

You should not be paid a lesser salary than stated in the H1B petition. In general, it is OK to be paid a higher salary than indicated on the H1B petition.

Ajay K. Arora