Immigration Issues/ds 160 h1 b stamping in canada

Question
QUESTION: i m in US on h1b and i am planning to go canada for visa stamping.

i need some answer of following questions:

1)  intended length of stay

My h1 expired  on 10/09/2015 , so how many months should i need to put.

(2) provide information on your last five us visits

data arrived :
length of stay :

i came on f1 on 2008 , after that for 3 months ,i went to india for summer vacation.
so how many  months/years do i need to put in length of stay. :

(3) has anyone ever filed an immigrant on your
behalf with the united states citizenship and immigration
services?

if yes

please explain

My sister is US citizen and she applied green card for me before 2-3 years  , i have receipt  but i dont see anything online.
also my employer  has  started processing of labor form , but has not applied yet.

in this case what should i write?

thanks

ANSWER: You should state "yes" for the question about whether an immigrant petition has been filed for you. That is OK, as H1B status allows for an intention to immigrate permanently to the U.S., and the family sponsorship case will not conflict with H1B status. The other questions are very specific to your situation and should be put to the immigration attorney on record. However, any response per your understanding or interpretation is fine, and issuance of the H1B visa will not be affected if you answer truthfully per your understanding of the meaning of the questions.

QUESTION: but i am not able to see any status online .

even if i have receipt, what if they ask any question on it and reject my visa

Answer
An intent to immigrate to the U.S. is allowed in H1B status, and therefore the Consulate will not ask for details about the sponsorship by your sister. Regarding online status, your sister (the petitioner) can contact the USCIS at the phone number stated on the receipt notice and request case status.  

Ajay K. Arora