Immigration Issues/H4

Question
Hi, my H1B visa has expired before my extension has been approved. I left the US and now that I am back in my home country, my visa extension has been approved. Another company has offered me a job and will be working on my H1b transfer.

Do my H4 dependents need to go the consulate for visa stamping? Their extension has also been approved until 2016. Now, that Im transferring to another company, what are the things I need to do for my H4?

Answer

Your dependents can enter the U.S. with their existing unexpired H4 visa stamp if you enter the U.S. before them on your unexpired H1B visa stamp, or they enter at the same time that you do. General information is here, although not directly applicable to your case.

Ajay K. Arora