Immigration Issues/Canada Student Visa

Question
Hello Sir,
How are you.I am from Pakistan. I had some questions regarding canada student visa.
1. My father and I had mutual account can I provide that bank statement or my bank account should be separate for statement.
2. The programme in which I am applying it is of two years and it's fee for two years is 13500$. How much bank statement I should show.
3. I heard about bank account certificate. Is it good to show bank account certificate instead of bank statement.How much valid it is.
4. My uncle is canadian citizen what documents he should show to help me in visa process.

Thankyou
Regards
Zeeshan

Answer
Dear Zeeshan,

ASA

In general, to be eligible to study in Canada;
  One must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  One must: have enough money to pay for:
o   tuition fees
o   living expenses  and
o   return transportation
  One must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. One may have to provide a police certificate.
  One must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  One must satisfy an immigration officer that he/she will leave Canada when completed the studies.
  After the visa office receives an application, it might request more information or documents.

Further in regards to your specific questions, please be advised that immigration officer(s) got huge discretion in regards to processing any given application. Therefore, there are NO FIX criteria to follow. Though you raised the following questions but I will suggest you to retain an immigration lawyer to handle your application and DON'T rely on the information that I provided.

Generally, parent(s), submit their account in support of their child' study. There is no written law that stops you to submit the mutual account. Statement Vs. Bank Account: Most often the officer ask for the statements along with Bank letter.

The statement that establish that the funds can support your tuition, living expenses and on going expenses etc. Therefore, to show more funds is a good idea.

Most often, officer wants to see statements along with property papers or other assets.

4. My uncle is Canadian citizen what documents he should show to help me in visa process.

Please ask your Uncle to contact a lawyer in regards to prepare a supporting letter and documents that he is suppose to provide.

Ravi
www.lawb.org

Ravi Khosla