Immigration Issues/Pregnant illegal

Question
Hello,
I'm a 25 years old French woman who moved in New York 2.5 years ago with a 3 months tourist visa. I overstayed and am now illegal.
I found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend is american.
We re thinking about getting married asap.
I know it's a long procedure.
A week ago, I also found out that I have a health problem. My life is not in danger but I have to take care of it. I don't have insurance and not enough money to take care of it here. I was thinking about going to France (free health care) to take care of it. My question is, how long is it gonna take before to get a green card? I don't know when I'll be able to travel legally, and this is stressing me out regarding my health. Is there a way to get an early authorization of travel before to get the definitive green card? If I get married in April and decide to go back in France in June, Would I be able to come back? Thank you so much for your time  
Manon

Answer

Because you are married to a U.S. citizen (when the happy event occurs shortly) and you entered legally, you can be sponsored and adjust status without a problem in the U.S. as stated here: http://www.h1b1.com/practices/marriage-to-a-u-s-citizen/

However, if you travel abroad prior to receiving resident status (about 6 months after the sponsorship paperwork is filed), you will be subject to a 10-year bar to entry to the U.S. as your I-94 has expired by more than one year.

Ajay K. Arora