Immigration Issues/Reentry permit multiple usage

Question
I am a green card(Permanent Residency) holder. Planing to travel abroad frequently and be abroad for extended periods of time. Expecting multiple inbound trips to US during 2 years.

If I get Reentry permit for 2 years; can it be used multiple times during travel to US, while the permit is valid?

Answer
Yes, a reentry permit is valid for multiple entries during the 2 year validity period. In fact, it is recommended that you travel multiple times if possible rather than staying outside the U.S. continuously for a very lengthy period such as close to 2 years.

Ajay K. Arora