Immigration Issues/sibling immigration to US

Question
My wife is from Vietnam.  She became a US citizen 9 years ago.
(brothers, sisters, and their families usually take about 12 years to be processed from Vietnam)
she applied for her 2 sisters, 1 brother in law, 1 brother, 1 sister in law  5 people) so she can sponsor them.
Since this last , our income has dropped dramatically.
Me, my wife and daughter are on food stamps...We are still working some and we can show our taxes.
We have a primary home as assets.
Her sister (from another state in US said she would co-sponsor (she is 65)
is that possible?  
Her sister in China is financially stable.
Is there anyway we could sponsor or co sponsor her 5 brother,  sisters, and brother in law?? Thanks

Answer

The petitioner is required to file an affidavit of support. If the income is not sufficient (assets can be taken into account), any U.S. citizen or permanent resident can be a co-sponsor. You will need to read the instructions to Form I-864 for guidance in case specific situations: http://www.uscis.gov/i-864  

Ajay K. Arora