Immigration Issues/H4 status and traveling

Question
I went to US on H4 visa. And i applied for H1 and it got approved and i worked for 3 months and now my H1 was revoked. And again am back to H4.My H4 stamping is still valid till 2016.
1)If i leave the country do i need to go for H4 stamping?
2)If i attends stamping will i face stamping problems because of change of status from h4-h1-h4?
3)Can i get the H4 stamping done without any issues?
4)Can i expect any questions related to H1 from Visa Officer?

can you please help me with this.
Thanks in advance

Answer

I assume that you filed an application with the USCIS to change status from H1B to H4, and that it was approved.

You can travel and enter on your existing H4 visa. The change of status history should not create any problem with the Consulate if you otherwise maintained H1B status when on H1B status, and your spouse is maintaining H1B status when you are in H4 status. However, your question is too broad for an attorney not familiar with the specifics of your case to answer definitely whether you will be asked any troubling questions at the Consulate.

Ajay K. Arora