Immigration Issues/Naturalization and marital status

Question
I am hoping on becoming an american citizen through naturalization. I am a resident since 1993. I was married in 1993 but sadly divorced in 2010.
I have two Children who are also american. when i read the illegibility test for naturalization it stated i have to be married to a us citizen...so does that mean now that i can not become a us citizen?

Answer
You can apply for naturalization on the basis of being a LPR (green card holder) in the U.S. for at least 5 years. Marital status is no longer relevant, as you are not applying for naturalization prior to the standard 5 year period. General information is here: http://www.h1b1.com/practices/naturalization/

Ajay K. Arora