You are here:

Immigration Issues/Employment in the USA


Hello Mr. Hung Viet Can,

Thank you for your service on all experts. I love this service.
  I'm Arafat from Bangladesh. I've completed my graduation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) from American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), a 4 years undergraduate program.  I want to work in the USA as an Engineer.  Please tell me the best way to get a job there in the USA. And, if I get any job, then how can I process my VISA from Bangladesh. It will be a great help for me if you answer on this and show me the right way.

Thanks in Advance
Md. Arafat Rahman


You can visit the following websites to look for a H1B company which wants to hire you.

Thank you for your attention. Best wishes.  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Hung Viet Can


I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.


I have worked for more than 20 years in the field of Canadian immigration and more than 7 years in the field of U.S. immigration.

Attestation of Collegial Studies in Immigration Consultant

©2017 All rights reserved.