Immigration Issues/Employment in the USA

Question
Hello Mr. Arora,
Thank you for your service on all experts. I love this service.
  I'm Arafat from Bangladesh. I've completed my graduation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) from American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), a 4 years undergraduate program.  I want to work in the USA as an Engineer.  Please tell me the best way to get a job there in the USA. And, if I get any job, then how can I process my VISA from Bangladesh. It will be a great help for me if you answer on this and show me the right way.

Thanks in Advance
Md. Arafat Rahman

Answer
Dear Mr. Rahman,

Your 4 year degree establishes your eligibility for the filing of an H1B petition by an employer in the U.S. No alternatives except for H1B appear suitable.

However, you would need a job offer from an employer in the U.S. willing to file an H1B petition. Good luck in your job search.

Ajay K. Arora