Immigration Issues/Quebec skilled workers Jan 16: Degree timings

Dear Hung, the forth coming intake for Quebec Jan 2016 for skilled workers require that your degree must be acquired with in last five years. I have acquired the degree in March 2014 so i am within time frame but I acquired the bachelor degree at the age of 32 years, will it make any difference because normally people get bachelor degree at the age of 22-23 years. Thanks and God bless you.

No. There is no difference between people who get their bachelor's degree at age 22 or 23 and those who get their bachelor's degree at age 32 or 33.

The degree or diploma must be acquired within the last five years only when a person is not engaged in a profession that is directly related to his diploma.

Thank you for your attention. Best Regards.

Hung Viet Can

I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.

I have worked for more than 20 years in the field of Canadian immigration and more than 7 years in the field of U.S. immigration.

Attestation of Collegial Studies in Immigration Consultant