Immigration Issues/Regulated professions in Quebec

Question
Dear sir, I am in the process of applying for Quebec skilled workers immigration program for 2016. My profession code is NOC 1114 Other Financial Officers , Please advise is this regulated profession and requires any licensing to work there. To make it more precise I have done Bsc in Accounting and working as compliance officer in a mutual fund industry. Highly appreciate your input.

Answer
Hello,

Chartered professional accountants (CPA) are governed by a professional order called Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec. However, not all university graduates in Accounting become a chartered professional accountant. Thus, you are not required to have a license to work in Quebec. What is important for you is to find a company accepting to give you the first job in Quebec.Everything will be easier for you after that.

Happy Holidays. I wish you good luck.

Hung Viet Can