You are here:

Immigration Issues/Regulated professions in Quebec


Dear sir, I am in the process of applying for Quebec skilled workers immigration program for 2016. My profession code is NOC 1114 Other Financial Officers , Please advise is this regulated profession and requires any licensing to work there. To make it more precise I have done Bsc in Accounting and working as compliance officer in a mutual fund industry. Highly appreciate your input.


Chartered professional accountants (CPA) are governed by a professional order called Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec. However, not all university graduates in Accounting become a chartered professional accountant. Thus, you are not required to have a license to work in Quebec. What is important for you is to find a company accepting to give you the first job in Quebec.Everything will be easier for you after that.

Happy Holidays. I wish you good luck.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Hung Viet Can


I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.


I have worked for more than 20 years in the field of Canadian immigration and more than 7 years in the field of U.S. immigration.

Attestation of Collegial Studies in Immigration Consultant

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]