Immigration Issues/Recapture the priority date from denied i130

Question
I filed for my brother in 2006 and than I moved so I forget to change address and when I check it my status online before 3 months it's said they send me some papers that was undeliverable so I chage my address and than did the erequest and than they send me email my file was denied in 2010. If I refile again i130 they can recapture old priority date from my denied form. Can u please give my answer what I have to do?

Answer
Unfortunately, since it was not a USCIS error, the I-130 petition must be filed again in the 4th family preference category. A new priority date will be established upon receipt; you will not be able to recapture the old priority date. Information about the family categories is here: http://www.h1b1.com/practices/family-marriage-sponsorship/

Ajay K. Arora