Immigration Issues/GC pending and travel without advance parole

Question
We have initiated by mother in law GC while she was in USA and biometrics also completed and then emergency situation came ( her son in law passed away) and left the USA.

We did applied for advanced parole the same day online but as she left the country with out that due to the emergency.

We have recently received the advanced parole.

Can she enter USA using that or what would he the status for her GC or the path forward for the same.
As of today, we haven't heard about anything from immigration team about her GC process.

Kindly provide your inputs.

Indu

Answer

Technically the adjustment of status application has been abandoned, and it is likely that it will be denied, based on departure from the U.S. prior to grant of advance parole.

However, I will not post in a public forum about our opinion on attempting entry to the U.S. with an advance parole document if the I-485 is not formally denied.

Ajay K. Arora