Immigration Issues/Adjustment of Status processing with concurrent filing

Question
Dear Sir,
I have filed for AOS and I140 concurrently on Oct 8, 2014 at Texas Service center with priority date March 4, 2008 EB2 India.
So, far none of them is adjudicated. May I know how concurrent applications are adjudicated??

My date is current since last three months but have not seen any movement.

Thanks !

Answer

In my experience it takes 6 to 8 months after filing for I-140 to be approved, and an additional couple of months after that for I-485 approval. You should have the employer or attorney who filed the I-140 to request the USCIS for case status check. Processing times are available here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

Ajay K. Arora