Immigration Issues/L1B prior experience and EB2 eligibility

Question
I am currently on L1B and have worked for 3 years with same company but with its foreign subsidiary. And have also gained 4 yrs of related experience with some other company (all progressive). My company thru which I came to U.S is planning to file my EB2 category petition under BS Plus 6 Yrs of progressive experience criteria.

Question - I was wondering if my 3 years of experience gained with same company's foreign subsidiary will be counted towards determining my 6 yrs of progressive experience for EB2 eligibility? (Note: The duties and position I worked on with foreign subsidiary and position for which EB2 will be filed by U.S company are same)

Answer

Yes, the 3 years of experience gained with the foreign subsidiary (along with the other 4 years of related experience with another company as well) can be considered qualifying experience for the position offered by the U.S. company since the experience was gained through companies other than the sponsoring company in the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora