Immigration Issues/Living seperately - Exclude wife in I-140

Question
Hi I am currently on H1B visa and my employer has got my Perm approved. Now preparing for my I-140. I am married since Feb 2014 and i have issues in my marriage. Recently my wife left me and went to India and we are living seperately. I want divorce.
I have following question...

1. My wife travelled with expired H4. I would like to cancel her H4 and have her not return to USA. Will she be able to get the H4 stamp without my approval?

2. I would not like to include her in my green card process. (i-140 and beyond).

What options do i have in situation like this?

Answer

A U.S. Consulate will not issue a new H4 visa to your wife unless she produces evidence including the following: copy of your passport, your current H1B approval notice and recent pay stubs, marriage certificate, etc. Therefore, you do not have to worry about your wife entering the U.S. since she departed with an expired H4 visa.

You must include the name of your wife in the I-140 petition as the I-140 petition asks for the names of spouse/children. However, she will be unable to adjust status in the U.S. or obtain an immigrant visa in the future without your active cooperation.

Ajay K. Arora