Immigration Issues/How to change my status to h4 visa

Question
Hello:
 I am a F2 visa owner in USA. My wife already get the H1b so she can work after this October. Now I want to change my status to h4. What should I do? What materials do I need? On the paycheck of the application fees what name should I fill and where should I send the materials to?

Answer

Form I-539 should be properly filed with the USCIS no later than the effective validity date (probably October 01) of your spouse's H1B approval notice. Please follow the USCIS instructions or seek professional assistance. General information about the H4 visa category is here: http://www.h1b1.com/practices/h-4-family-members/  

Ajay K. Arora