Immigration Issues/H-1 Visa no recent 2 months paystubs Plz Help

I have H-1B Visa from October 2014 valid till October 1026,and I started working from October 2014 till April 2015 end. I have Pay stubs till June 2015 but for July and August I don't have any pay stubs. My employer is asking me to apply for leave for these two months and convert your visa from h-1 to h4. They will terminate my H-1 B visa August 28. I have few questions.
1. If I will apply for leave for July and August will there be any issue for converting H-1 to H-4 and what all documents I will need for converting H-1 to H4.
2. Once after termination when I should visit to India, Can I go in Nov or I need to visit immediately for H4 stamping. I mean is it valid to stay in US after my H-1 termination and apply for h4.
3. After get successful H4 Stamping from India once I will get client How much time will it take to convert H4 to H1 again and what all documents also as July and August Pay stubs I don't have, will it be any problem in that duration if I will apply leave for July and August months.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Vandana:
you may already have a solution to your problem; however, regarding your concerns:
1) For legit reasons I don't think there would be any issue.
2) You may stay lawfully in the US as long your case is pending.
3) usually takes about 4-6 months; documents requirements are similar to what you may have submitted with your initial H1B. I would suggest you have an in-person consult with your attorney or the attorney of your employer.

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.