Immigration Issues/I485/AOS - Late birth registration question

Question
I am born in 1980 but my birth was registered late in 1992 in India. Until 1989 it was not a mandatory civil document to get admission in schools etc. So my parents did not registered until late 1992. The birth certificate I included with my I485 application has all required details in Native language and its certified translation copy also has all required information such as Name, both parent's name, place of birth, DOB etc.

My question is that as my birth was registered late what are the secondary evidence documents that I can provide just in case I get RFE on my birth certificate (late registration of birth)?? Also can this just be a reason for I485 denial?

Answer
The USCIS will not deny the I-485 without issuing an RFE (request for evidence) and opportunity to respond. The RFE will include examples of documents serving as secondary evidence of birth.

If an RFE is issued by the USCIS asking for corroborative evidence of the birth since it was not registered shortly after birth, this evidence could include school leaving certificate, old passports or other identification documents with date of birth, affidavits from parents or relatives/family friends, church or temple documents, hospital records, etc.

Ajay K. Arora