Immigration Issues/H1 to H4 in Process and getting H1 back

Question
I have converted H1 B from L2 visa Last year 2014 and don't have h1B stamping. I have applied for h1 B to H4 change of status on 28th August. I got new employer and they have collected all documents from me to file LCA next week and they will start H1 B transfer probably after 2 to 3 weeks in premium. I have salary Receipts till August 2014.
I did not disclose to my new employer attorney that I have applied for H4 on 28th Aug(as I am not sure they will transfer visa or not once they will come to know as this is little complicated case). I am planning to take H4 withdrawal once I will get H1 transfer approval.
1. What could be the issue if they will file LCA and H1 B transfer when I have already applied for h4.
2. Do they need to apply h1 B transfer in different manner (h1 to h1 and h4 in process to h1).
3. Once after h1 B transfer approval any problem to me in future related to visa as I will start to work with new employer.
Thanks in advance!!!
Vandana.

Answer

There will be a problem only if the change of status to H4 is granted after approval of H1B transfer. Therefore, it is prudent to withdraw the pending H4 application when the H1B transfer petition is approved.

Your new employer should request H1B transfer. If requesting H4 to H1B, then the H1B transfer petition cannot be approved until the H4 is approved first.

There will be no future complications, as you appear to have maintained status throughout the process.

Ajay K. Arora