Immigration Issues/Typo on G325 form

Question
Dear Sir,
I have filed for I485 and G325 form based on EB2 petition.
I had a typo in providing my marriage date to my lawyer in the questionnaire he sent to me.
Instead of providing year as 2005 I provided year as 2006 for the marriage date.

So, my lawyer used that date in both mine and my wife's G325 forms.
The marriage certificate I provided has correct year. Just the form has incorrect year.

Could you please let me know if this is an issue for employment based AOS?
Do we certainly need to send corrected G325 forms  or I should wait for an RFE on this?

Answer

Although a typographical error will not result in AOS denial (and it is unlikely that an RFE will be issued in any event because this error does not affect eligibility and will probably not be noticed), I recommend that the USCIS be notified in writing about the error and a corrected G325 form enclosed with the notification. Wait for the I-485 receipt notice to be issued and attach a copy of the receipt notice so that the new G325 can be connected to the correct file.

Ajay K. Arora