Immigration Issues/Canada Immigration: BC vs Ontario

Hello, Hung Viet Can

I was wondering which province is better (easier) for immigration for a professional in the tech sector.

Thank you.

PS: by the way, does immigration get affected by the province from where I got my credentials? E.g. if I have a degree from BC, would it be more difficult to immigrate to Ontario?

Tech sectors are more established in Ontario than in British Columbia.

In Ontario,  an international student who has graduated from or has met the requirements of a full-time degree or diploma program at an eligible publicly-funded Canadian college or university that is at least two (2) years in length or a one year post-graduate certificate program and who has a job offer in a high-skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B) can apply for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Thank you for your attention. Best wishes.

Hung Viet Can

I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.

I have worked for more than 20 years in the field of Canadian immigration and more than 7 years in the field of U.S. immigration.

Attestation of Collegial Studies in Immigration Consultant