Immigration Issues/H4EAD

Question
Hello sir,
My husband's H-1b got revoked. but my H4 and H4 EAD is not revoked. Right now I am employed on H4 EAD. Can I continue to work. I didn't get any letter stating that my H4 or H4 EAD got revoked. So, in that case, shall I continue to work or do I need to stop working. Also My husband's I-140 will not be revoked by his X-Company.

Answer
Unfortunately, you and your husband are no longer maintaining valid nonimmigrant visa status. Since the EAD was issued contingent on maintenance of H4 status, you are also not authorized to be employed starting from the H1B revocation of your husband.

The I-140 filing, by itself, is not authorization to remain in the U.S. independent of nonimmigrant status.

Ajay K. Arora