Immigration Issues/work visa for US - HADOOP technology

Question
Hello sir. I am Roberts from INDIA. I have a simple question for you. Hope you can answer it.

Question : I have a dream to work in American software industry. Worked in ACCENTURE Hyderabad for a period of 18 months from October 2013 to June 2015. Due to health issue I got to resign my job. Presently I am learning BIG DATA HADOOP.
My question is, is it possible to apply for work VISA? Really interested to work in USA.

note : its a humble request to answer this question since I am  not getting a relevant answer for my question

Answer

You would need at least the equivalent of a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree (a 3 year foreign bachelor's degree in combination with 3 years of professional post-baccalaureate employment experience will generally equate to a 4-year U.S. degree) and an employer in the U.S. willing to file an H1B petition for a position that requires a suitable bachelor's degree that you possess. Good luck in your job search for a supportive employer.

Ajay K. Arora