Immigration Issues/Green Card


iam an indian,22 years old.i want to get a green card,in 2015 completed my engineering and i dont have any work experience,please tell me is there any chance to get direclty green card? beecause i dont wanna stay in this contry.


Which country do you want to immigrate: to Canada or to the United States?

To immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker, you must obtain a certificate of equivalence for your Indian qualification in Canada and have an IELTS score of 6.0.

To immigrate to the United States, you must have an employer who wants to petition you for a green card.

For more information, please don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Thank you for your attention. Best Regards.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Hung Viet Can


I can answer nearly all questions concerning Canada and U.S. immigration.


I have worked for more than 20 years in the field of Canadian immigration and more than 7 years in the field of U.S. immigration.

Attestation of Collegial Studies in Immigration Consultant

©2017 All rights reserved.