Immigration Issues/H1B visa stamping

Question
Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your time and help. My h1b petition was approved in 2013, later transferred to another employer, visa stamped and valid till oct 2017, transferred to another employer, but transferred denied during my vacation in India, same employer reapplied with new petition and it got approved.

Do I need to go for visa stamping or the existing Visa is valid for reentry?

Thanks

Answer

Since you were abroad when an H1B petition was denied, there was no violation of status in the U.S. and therefore your existing unexpired H1B visa remains valid for entering the U.S. as long as you carry copy of the H1B approval notice (Form I-797) for the company that you plan to be employed with upon entry to the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora