Immigration Issues/NOC letter for dependent applying for H4 visa

Question
Hi
I have H1B visa and applying for H4 dependent visa for my husband.
My husband is currently working in a company in India. Also we are not sure he will be taking leaves or will resign from his job.

Do I need a NOC from his company?

If yes, then his company is providing NOC for one month only.
Will this NOC be valid for his H4 dependent visa

Answer

Your husband will apply directly for the H4 visa at a U.S. Consulate. The Consulate will issue the H4 visa if he is able to convince the consular officer that he will accompany you to the U.S. with his H4 visa. If the consular officer believes that the visa will not be utilized (if your husband plans to continue his employment in India), the consular officer will not issue the H4 visa.

Ajay K. Arora