Immigration Issues/I-30 form

How long does it take for the I-30 petition to be processed and granted a visa number, in each situation?
It is parent who is a U.S. citizen she is petitioning her 3 kids which are over 21 and living in the philippines? She has a daughter who is unmarried, another daughter who is anulling her marriage, and the a son who is married.

Dear Kat:
The I-130 approval time will depend on the service center that you file the petition with. However in your case the visa number availability is what you need to be aware of.

For the son who is married the visa numbers are available to those who filed (I-130) prior to January 01, 1985.

For your daughter who is divorced and the daughter who is annulling her marriage. The current visa number availability is February 22, 1992.

To keep a track of these dates visit

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,