Immigration Issues/485/C.P and H-4 visa

Question
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for  i-485 (adjustment of status) in the US(EB-2 category).
The following are facts related to my case.

- I am currently in U.S on H-1 visa and had a employement based(eb2) 485 pending at USCIS until today Nov 10 -04 and now it's approved.

- I recently got married to a indian citizen and my wife arrived to u.s last week and is currently in U.S on h-4 visa and had valid 1-94 till next year.

-i have also filed for I-824 application, requesting that chennai consulate be notified following my approval for her follow to join process.
Would be very grateful for  your advise .i was wondering bcos of the 485 approval and her h-4 being automatically invalid .what are her options and what problems she could face in her g.card process and within how many days should she get out of country or if now she can change or cancel her I-824 and file for i-485 .and also if she could travel during the period.
I am in in very deep trouble and will very grateful for your help and advise about her current options.
Thanking you
sudarshan

Answer
You need to speak to your attorney.  Timing is very important here.  I don't understand why you did not simply file an I-485 for your wife to adjust status in they US.  If you are not in H-1B status it is impossible for your wife to maintain H-4 status.  

James D. Mills, Esq.