Immigration Issues/485 family based denial

Question
Ajay,
my 485 was denied because we requested the wrong document, ( checked the wrong box, travel document instead of a p)
so I came back without using AP. my family based485 case was denied.
my husband's I130 for me was approved. and we are planning to file for 485 again? what documents from previous case can be used again to save us energy?
thanks a lot

Answer
Hi Sue,

An entire new filing with new forms, etc. will need to be done with new filing fees.

If the USCIS has returned the earlier I-485 with all supporting documents, go ahead and use the same medical exam if it is not more than one year old. The passport-style photos, however, should have been taken within the past six months.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora