Immigration Issues/i-601 waiver

when is the best time to go on the info pass to get an appointment in ciudad juarez been trying for over a week and the same screen pops up no appt available how do i know its working?

At the latest American Immigration Lawyers Association meeting with  Mr. Janssen the officer in charge there, he stated that the office receives 80-100 waiver requests a day and they are overwhelmed. And have plans to add additional officers to ease the backlog. I am not sure when that is going to happen.
I would suggest that you keep trying at different times of the day and see if any slot opens up.
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,