Immigration Issues/i-601 waiver

Question
when is the best time to go on the info pass to get an appointment in ciudad juarez been trying for over a week and the same screen pops up no appt available how do i know its working?

Answer
Kathy,
At the latest American Immigration Lawyers Association meeting with  Mr. Janssen the officer in charge there, he stated that the office receives 80-100 waiver requests a day and they are overwhelmed. And have plans to add additional officers to ease the backlog. I am not sure when that is going to happen.
I would suggest that you keep trying at different times of the day and see if any slot opens up.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan