Immigration Issues/I-751 filling instruction

Question
My sister married to US citizen and she has temporary Green Card. After nearly two years with temp Green Card she is planning to fill the I-751 form for Petition to Remove the Conditions of Permanent Residence.

She was told by her friends (who have filled the form using Lawyer) that she doesn't need to submit copies of Initial Evidence such as "affidavits sworn to...at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence was granted.."

Is that true?

Thanks.

Answer
Hi:

Affidavits are not required, but it is still helpful to show evidence of living together such as filing joint tax return, having joint bank account, and perhaps some correspondence addressed jointly to the married couple.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora