Immigration Issues/I-751

Question
I left my wife (who sponsored me) after we submitted the I-751 but she withdrew her support...now I have recieved a letter in Dec that the I-751 was denied.  I only have a few letters from friends, no joint bills or accounts were ever opened, now I am worried that my wife will try to "get"" me and I do not know what I can do to fight her?

Answer
HH:

Your problem at this moment is not your wife, but the Immigration Service. You need to contact a local immigration attorney to discuss on your options after the denial of the I-751. I would suggest that you file for divorce and file I-751 with a waiver.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan