Immigration Issues/I-751


I left my wife (who sponsored me) after we submitted the I-751 but she withdrew her I have recieved a letter in Dec that the I-751 was denied.  I only have a few letters from friends, no joint bills or accounts were ever opened, now I am worried that my wife will try to "get"" me and I do not know what I can do to fight her?


Your problem at this moment is not your wife, but the Immigration Service. You need to contact a local immigration attorney to discuss on your options after the denial of the I-751. I would suggest that you file for divorce and file I-751 with a waiver.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.