Immigration Issues/I-94w visa waiver

My fiancee came to the united states on I-94w visa waivers, and should leave soon...but, we got recently married here in the u.s., I-130 takes care of my wife to stay here, however, what can i do about my stepson and his son who also came on
I-94w's ?
help, please help?
robert blank
thank you !

Are you a US Citizen?  When did your wife arrive?  When did you marry?  What was did she tell the border official about the purpose and duration of her trip?  

An I-130 provides NO benefits to either your wife or your stepson or his son.  How old are these "children"?

These are just a few initial considerations.  You should retain an attorney.

James D. Mills, Esq.

I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.

I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997